Countertop Reverse Osmosis
Compact, counter top water dispenser providing hot and ambient filtered water.
This water filter and dispenser uses the latest side stream reverse osmosis technology. This new technology dramatically reduces the amount of wasted water to 1:1 waste to pure. This machine has touch sensitive controls, with end of life filter alerts, and the protection of built in leak control.
What does this new membrane technology mean to me? Environmentally friendly, reduced waste water means less water passing through filters, which in turn means increased filter life and reduced replacement filter costs.
This system has a 4 stage filtration process:
- Stage 1 and 2: Combination particle and carbon filter in single housing
- Stage 3: Side stream reverse osmosis filter
- Stage 4: Post coconut carbon filter
- Stage 1 and 2: Change approximately every year (dependant on use)
- Stage 3: Approximately every 12 to 36 months (dependant upon initial water quality)
- Stage 4: Filter change approximately every year (dependant on use)
- Touch screen control
- LED display
- Smart modern design
- Latest Side Stream RO membrane technology
- 1:1 pure / waste ratio
- Water temp up to 90°C
- Child safety lock on hot control
- Lock required; 3 seconds touch to lock / unlock
- Magnetic connected drip tray (easy removal to refill tall water bottles)
- Inline filters with filter replacement warning display
- Length: 420mm
- Width: 260mm
- Height: 446mm